Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just so you know

Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 1,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fixitright View Post
    It won't fit?

I remember a post long ago about shaving off part of the plastic to make it fit

The Makita batteries work fine in the Ridgid monitors but the two chargers are not even close.

Thanks

Good to know. On another note there's 2 battery slots in the CS 10 but the unit works fine with only one battery. I'm super happy with their cordless tools btw. Hope all's going well for everyone in the Midwest drain forum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cable or root View Post
    Boss' son was looking into wireless cameras and I pointed him the direction of all-star sewer's tablet monitors that hook right up to Ridgid seesnake reels. He pointed out to me that it can use Makita batteries knowing that I just got some Makita cordless tools. I started looking at it a bit closer and saw that it said "uses Ridgid or Makita batteries" just to see I popped 2 of my Makita batteries into my Ridgid cs10 and it fired right up. I think it's kinda funny. You can buy 2 Makita 18v 5 ah batteries and a charger from home Depot at about the same cost of one Ridgid camera battery without the charger at our supply house. Never used batteries with the camera before then but I gotta say it's nice.

i purchased their monitor almost a 1.5 years ago, and it's been a work horse for me! Here's a video inspection that i did with the Vu-Rite and sidekick monitor.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102599...94953432845362
    Last edited by 130 PLUMBER; 04-16-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Thanks

Is that squashed pipe Orangeburg or sdr35? I can usually tell, but the color almost makes it look like clay. In either case yikes. Y'all gonna do a repair?

Edit: just rewatched the video and that's definitely clay, is the ovaled picture due to my phone screen? Or is that what the inspections just look like? If it is the camera itself that would need to be fixed somehow. In either case thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Cable or root; 04-17-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information