Thread: Please take a look

Thanks

Default Please take a look

Have any of you with a Camera had this problem? It doesn't happen all the time which makes it the problem. It is kind of a long video but at 1:30 and 15:30 see what happens and give me your input.

https://youtu.be/QR8uUaU8VR8
    Wilson's Roto-Rooter
    Hannibal, Mo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 1,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roto-Rooter View Post
    Have any of you with a Camera had this problem? It doesn't happen all the time which makes it the problem. It is kind of a long video but at 1:30 and 15:30 see what happens and give me your input.

https://youtu.be/QR8uUaU8VR8

Every now & then mine will flicker for a fraction of a second, nothing like what yours is doing. Is that a SeeSnake and how long has it been doing that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AssTyme View Post
    Every now & then mine will flicker for a fraction of a second, nothing like what yours is doing. Is that a SeeSnake and how long has it been doing that?
    It is a Gator Cam II and has been doing it off and on for over a year. It is the 3rd one I have had in about 10-12 years. I traded up twice at my own choosing.

Has been checked out 2 times but as I said "Never done it for them" when sent in. Most of the time it last a lot longer and I end up shutting it down and restarting to get the picture back.
    Wilson's Roto-Rooter
    Hannibal, Mo

Thread Information