Marketing was never my strongest or most favorite part of the business. My son has his own marketing company and pretty much told me if I don't listen to his advice then business is going to decline. I listened to him and had him set up my mobile website and also a crm to manage my customers. I'm now one of the highest ranked plumbing companies on Angies, HomeAdvisor and Yelp in my area. I have people waiting weeks for me to make a repair and I'm charging more for drain cleanings. He asked me to share my experience with my contracting network and to let them know that if you don't have a system in place to collect reviews then it's going to be really tough to catch up to the competition in the near future. Now that I see how important it is I have to agree. Never would have listened to a random marketer who calls every day so I kind of lucked out my son does this for a living. If anyone is looking for some help in the website and marketing area I'd recommend reaching out to him. Feel free to send me a message on here or look up his company directly, Motivo Media.