Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cipp

Thanks

Default Cipp

Who's using CIPP here? I have a pull in place system from nuflow. We are looking at getting an inversion unit i found a good deal on a quick shot style unit. I was wondering if anyone had a set up or had heard anything about those ones?

Thanks

I use the quik shot unit. What price are you at?

Thanks

I found a set up for 9k no training. How do you like your unit?

Thanks

Make sure you get a big enough air compressor. It gets the job done. If I had a chance to start over I'd go with LMK system. 9K is a good price for that. I paid about 40 -50K with everything I have. Are you getting the whole set up, calibration roller, nozzles, vacuum and air hoses for that price?

Thanks

It's the inverter, roller and 3-8" heads. We have most of the equipment from doing pull in place. Why LMK? We have been looking for awhile for inversion stuff and it almost seems like you pick your poison on a set up and hope that you get the support you need.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bridgeplumbing View Post
    It's the inverter, roller and 3-8" heads. We have most of the equipment from doing pull in place. Why LMK? We have been looking for awhile for inversion stuff and it almost seems like you pick your poison on a set up and hope that you get the support you need.
    LMK has some nice bonus touches that help the installer out like a camera port is designed into the head so you can follow the inversion while it's going out and see that it terminates in the right spot because you can see through the liner. Also the liner and bladder are shot out at the same time instead of twice like with other systems. There are other features but those are the 2 that matter to me.
    Seattle Drain Service
    Bryce Kennedy
    Sewer and Drain Contractor
    Http://www.seattledrainservice.com

Thanks
    Thanked 4,019 Times in 2,351 Posts

Our shop uses the Max Liner System....

Cuda's LMK System looks very interesting, I'd like to see it in action sometime...
    "99% of Being Smart...
    Is Knowing What You're Dumb At"

411 Plumb | Click Here For A Free Internet Plumbing Directory Listing | Plumb 411

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    Our shop uses the Max Liner System....

Cuda's LMK System looks very interesting, I'd like to see it in action sometime...
    Red just so you know a company with money invested in LMK and Permaliner so now the future is unknown they are seperate for now but sharing may take place. LMK is superiour in product and design but permaliner has a great network for distribution which is why I think the company paid money into both.
    Seattle Drain Service
    Bryce Kennedy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

phishfood (08-22-2013), Redwood (08-22-2013)

Thanks

Hey Cuda, with LMK system, do you ever have problems with the real stretchy liner material overshooting past your mark or into the main? Also can you shoot a 4"x 6" transition through it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sierra2000 View Post
    Hey Cuda, with LMK system, do you ever have problems with the real stretchy liner material overshooting past your mark or into the main? Also can you shoot a 4"x 6" transition through it?
    Yes and Yes, the thin stuff for turns can of course stretch ( a lot) some guys order short and then crank the air pressure to purposely stretch it. Now we put a 2 foot pipe patch at the city stub for two reasons 1: if you try to hit it perfect you can go over, if you hit the spot short then the people have a 99.8% new line lol. 2: the patch adds a great deal of strength and when we inflate to 30 psi it sometimes puts the correct alignment back at that joint and now we have a 2 foot buffer zone so we don't miss a spot or overshoot the line.
    Seattle Drain Service
    Bryce Kennedy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Redwood (08-27-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information