Thread: Cordey obvious spammer

Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 613 Posts

Default Cordey obvious spammer

Looks like codey101 is an obvious spammer douche.
    So how do we report it to the mods???

I've always thought that every members name should have a report icon right next to it.
    If five members with over XXX posts click on to any members "report" icon then their status is banned until MODS have a chance to review the situation.

It would be a quick way to get rid of spam and someone that is being way out of line.
    INSIGHT PIPE of MAINE Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Catch basin cleaning. Pipe camera inspection/locating. Trenchless pipe repair. Root clog removal. Clogged toilets..We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com
    waterville winslow bangor newport skowhegan pittsfield fairfield augusta benton madison oakland sidney norridgewock

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gene bickford For This Useful Post:

drainguy (12-19-2010), tatted79 (12-19-2010), UnclogNH (12-20-2010)

Thanks

He Got me to respond the first post he made. After that I was like what a douche. Man u would think that people would have something else to do
    Affordable Drain Cleaning
    South Bend, a

Perfecting the art of drain cleaning

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to affordabledrains For This Useful Post:

gene bickford (12-20-2010), tatted79 (12-19-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by affordabledrains View Post
    He Got me to respond the first post he made. After that I was like what a douche. Man u would think that people would have something else to do
    I hope he's not spam I sent him a friend request

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 3,034 Posts

Just banned him
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    "We Keep New Hampshire Flowing"
    http://unclognh.com
    603-752-2145 Berlin NH, Area 603-356-6555 North Conway NH, area

Wisdom is knowing what to do next, Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is doing it

Thanks
    Thanked 4,019 Times in 2,351 Posts

I ban a lot of the spammers while they are waiting for e-mail confirmation when I check their info against spammer blacklists...

Some using new e-mail, user names, and isp addresses still come up clean in which case we see their posts and usually act fairly quickly.

We can delete all of their posts at once through a feature in the moderation control panel and ban them. so there is no need to reply to them or, quote them as it makes more moderation.

I've been a tad busy the past couple of weeks and have missed checking a few of the latest sign ups.

If one does get through just drop the mods a pm especially if you see one on-line to advise them.
    "99% of Being Smart...
    Is Knowing What You're Dumb At"

411 Plumb | Click Here For A Free Internet Plumbing Directory Listing | Plumb 411

Thread Information