Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you sell Drain Care Products?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,019 Times in 2,351 Posts

Default Do you sell Drain Care Products?

I was just wondering how many of you offer Drain Care Products for sale and carry them on your trucks?

I have found that Root-X, Bio-Clean, & Calci-Solve sell pretty well and add a bit to the profit as well.
    "99% of Being Smart...
    Is Knowing What You're Dumb At"

411 Plumb | Click Here For A Free Internet Plumbing Directory Listing | Plumb 411

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redwood For This Useful Post:

laidback (09-16-2010), Song Dog (09-19-2010), Unbridled (09-16-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 1,159 Posts

I have been meaning to start selling Root-X but right now it's just a question of priorities. I've been spending money on other things (van, bins for the van, jetter stuff, building a shed in the back yard to get out of our storage unit, etc) and haven't felt comfortable buying a case of Root-X just yet. It's definitely on the list of to-dos though. Hopefully sooner than later.

Paul

http://rocksteadyplumbing.com/
    Rocksteady Plumbing
    805-237-7625

"I wash my cables with sooper special zircon soap and lube them with zebra fat after every job." -Ace Sewer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rocksteady For This Useful Post:

Redwood (09-16-2010)

Thanks

Smile

I bought my first case of rootx with a credit card and vowed to use every penny I made on the rootx to pay off the credit card ,it worked on the 2 open cards I have now. I only use the credit cards for toys, vacations etc. Debit card for gas ,supplys, etc, yes rootx and bio clean are money makers they sell themselves, hand the ho a flyer and video to watch and it keeps them out of your hair while you work. Statewide supply will sell you a split case 6 rootx 6 bio-clean and 2 videos and plenty of flyers to set you up .You cant loose bio for septic systems and greasy sinks rootx for sewers with roots . Alot of plumbers wont sell rootx ,because it works ! My septic guy wont sell anything, he says if it dont enter your mouth first ,dont put it in your septic tank ,but most hos have all kinda shit under their sink so I dont feel bad selling them some of mine.thanx red for tip on calci -solve I googled it and it looks cool will it work on urinals??
    Last edited by laidback; 09-16-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    still love the smell of stink in the morning

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laidback For This Useful Post:

Redwood (09-16-2010)

Thanks

We have never offered them, but have considered it a few times. Some drain cleaners swear by it and others say it's hocus pocus.

Would like to hear more about drain care products from anyone who has had experience with any of the products - good or bad.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,019 Times in 2,351 Posts

Out of the 3 I mentioned I can say that Root-X and Calci-Solve have nothing hokus pokus about them, they both work quite well.

Bio-Clean to me at least seems to have some effect on grease traps as far as the lines at least to me it's a they say it works...

I figure the next time I call if they say they put that in instead of clobber, liquid plumber or, draino I've done some good...
    "99% of Being Smart...
    Is Knowing What You're Dumb At"

411 Plumb | Click Here For A Free Internet Plumbing Directory Listing | Plumb 411

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Redwood For This Useful Post:

Unbridled (09-16-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 1,159 Posts

We sold a bio enzyme product at BF and I was never convinced that it worked as claimed. I can say for sure that Calci-Solve works very well though. I haven't found anything that will break urine salts down better but make sure you've got some fresh air around because it WILL knock you on your ass.

Paul

http://rocksteadyplumbing.com/
    Rocksteady Plumbing
    805-237-7625

"I wash my cables with sooper special zircon soap and lube them with zebra fat after every job." -Ace Sewer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rocksteady For This Useful Post:

Redwood (09-16-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    We sold a bio enzyme product at BF and I was never convinced that it worked as claimed. I can say for sure that Calci-Solve works very well though. I haven't found anything that will break urine salts down better but make sure you've got some fresh air around because it WILL knock you on your ass

Paul
    Bio B_ _ in my exerience did not work at all. I did a small test on it and nothing. We used it here and never say a change in the grime in the C/O outside. Left BF and got hooked up with Bio Clean and tried it here and it works.
    LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
    Carlinville, IL
    US Jetting "Better Jetter" Certified

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Song Dog For This Useful Post:

Unbridled (09-29-2010), UnclogNH (10-04-2010)

Thanks

I've been selling RootX and Bio-Clean. Both do a great job in my opinion and my customers say the same.
    Countryside Plumbing | Authorized Bio Clean Dealer

Thanks

I've been looking at selling the RootX, and now have my first job to use it. What are some of ya'll charging for it. I'm going to pick some up, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Default drain care products

greetings,
    all i have ever used so far is citra jet grease emulsifier,very pleased with the results it makes jetting those grease trap lines much easier and cleaner and it smells good 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information