PDA

View Full Version : Some newer pics of During and After A pipe burst Job

Cuda
09-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Here is a link to some newer pics during and after a pipe burst job we just completed, we are going to be lining a portion of the sewer 25 feet or so backwards into the house next week. The hole line was shot and had been undermining the concrete for years. The bigger problem was the house had had many additions over the years and the built over the sewer. meaning the front room was over the bad concrete sewer we left a back wards facing Cleanout to shoot in a liner to repair the line under the house additions.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Drain-Service/182173475152440

phishfood
09-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Sheesh, and here I was feeling all proud about the 2 bath drainage repipe I did today. Toilet Pop

I love hearing about all of your adventures, very interesting stuff. Keep 'em coming!

Cuda
09-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Finishing up the job with a sewer liner upstream toward the house under the slab.

Redwood
09-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Cuda, How is that LMK relining rig working out for you?
Is it everything that you expected?
How was the learning curve?

Cuda
09-13-2012, 12:44 AM
Cuda, How is that LMK relining rig working out for you?
Is it everything that you expected?
How was the learning curve?

Not everything I thought it would be, people are relining sewers that are not candidates for relining cloning a bad pipe, cost and easy install is the sales pitch, bursting is a superior product but is more labor intensive. I have had to match lining prices with pipe bursting to stay competitive. But lining has it's place just not every place I am seeing it being done. The cost of lining has come way down and the average homeowner as no clue as to what a better system is or what should be done. Time will tell what the outcome is, I like having lining as an option as another tool in the arsenal.